[LON-CAPA-dev] Transition/MSU Support for LON-CAPA

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:54:07 -0400

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:57:30PM -0400, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As of this morning, we are running into a roadblock with the
> future-MSU-funding request for LON-CAPA - the admin folks want to see
> documentation, documentation, documentation ...
>
> We do need to now even quicker ramp up
>
>  http://help.lon-capa.org/
>
> - we can all help with that. Felicia has privileges there to move stuff
> around in case you accidently entered something in the wrong place.
>
> We also need to make sure that
>
>  http://install.lon-capa.org
>
> is totally up-to-date with the latest cool install procedure - out with
> the old, in with the new. I know Scott is very busy right now - Guy,
> could you please help?

cd loncom/build; make docs
does theoretically produce the latest whiz-bang pages for install.lon-capa.org.

I will jazz this up starting in the next several hours and will
post on http://install.lon-capa.org/.

We will err umm I guess leap to the
download tarball; type ./UPDATE; type ./TEST
style of installation.

Lucky us that I happened to work on it Sunday.  What deadline
are we working with here?

Regards,
Scott