[LON-CAPA-dev] LON-CAPA-systemperl-3.4-1.i386.rpm built

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:22:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Scott,

> Ok.  Patch applied.

Looks like it works.

However, I am still getting:
> > warning: user harris41 does not exist - using root
> > warning: group harris41 does not exist - using root
> > warning: user harris41 does not exist - using root
> > warning: group harris41 does not exist - using root
> > warning: user harris41 does not exist - using root
> > warning: group harris41 does not exist - using root
> > warning: user harris41 does not exist - using root
> > warning: group harris41 does not exist - using root

when doing rpm -Uvh --force LON-CAPA-systemperl-3.4-1.i386.rpm

> Sorry... I'm not clear as to what an output test is,

All I meant was to run the test script I sent, and see what was
printed out.

--
albertel@msu.edu        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-9-4-  O-