[LON-CAPA-dev] LONC/LOND?

Mark Lucas lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:00:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

	Over the weekend CAPA2 (my library server) and capa10 (my second
access server) dropped out. I can log into the system via CAPA7, but not
2 or 10. I get the message:

Sorry ...

Login token missing, inaccessible or expired to use the LearningOnline
Network with CAPA

	This is not the first time it has happened. I am running the
stable release from about 1 month ago. Is this the infamous lonc/lond
problem? If so, how close is the new version from being declared stable?

					Thanks,
					   Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701