[LON-CAPA-dev] Publisher Problems

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:21:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mark,

> As regards something as large as the problem libraries, is there any
> consideration for allowing an option of multiple domains? Or a domain list
> that gets interpreted dynamically (so that the problems do not need to be
> republished when adding a school to the domain?).

Yep we have talked about this, but there are some concerns,

At what level do you allow people to allow disallow access?
(domain (whose domain couse/user/instructor?), user?, course?)

How do you make a nice interface for people to control their access
contorl lists so they can talk aobt who can see what quickly and
easily.

We want to be able to do this but it will take some effort to get
correct.
--
albertel@msu.edu        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-9-8-  O-