[LON-CAPA-dev] lonc?

Mark Lucas lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:48:27 -0500 (EST)

Hi-

	A little earlier I tried downloading the latest and greatest (ie.,
unstable CVS checkout). I installed on CAPA1 (our development machine) and
have not been able to get the system functioning again. I can get the
login screen, but the login is not functioning.

	I'm going to wade through some more to see if I have disfunctional
code changes that are burning us. In the meantime, there was a comment bu
Guy that one should stick to the stable version of lonc. Are there any
other core files that I should stick to stable? (ie, I will literally
check out the stable version of lonc only - does lond also need to be set
to stable?)

						Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701