[LON-CAPA-dev] sysadm goals

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:32:02 -0500

What the )@(#*$_)@(*_)@#&

I AGREE THAT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE HANDHOLD AS A TERM.

How many times/ways can I say it?

What is going on here?

For crying out loud.  Where is the heated debate and
where is the notion that I'm going to implement the
"handhold" term.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut it out.

Regards,
Scott