[LON-CAPA-dev] lonparmset.pm

Robert Bennie McQueen lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:35:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

   Congratulations MSU development team!  I have a [most likely
trivial] question regarding the input to the lonparmset.pm module.  As you
are aware, Mark Lucas (@ Ohio U.) volunteered our help in remodeling the
parmset user-interface.  In trying to accomplish this task, I have hit a
wall trying to receive multiple inputs for the $pscat variable, which
represents the parameters you want displayed within the params table.  I
have successfully changeed the HTML to allow for multiple inputs, but the
$ENV{form.pscat} variable always returns a single value.  I'm probably
overlooking something obvious.  So can someone please point it out to me?
It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance and keep up the good
work. :)

Robert M.
Ohio University