[LON-CAPA-dev] Revised Login page

Nishreen Upletawala lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:18:34 EST

Did anyone notice how the green gradient in the header image makes it
look blurred and ugly? Maybe I can get rid of it so that it looks more
clean.
Nishreen

JoshBrunskole@aol.com said:

> I've finished revising the login page for lon-capa so you can check it
out again and tell me what you think.  I've also gathered some data
comparing the new screen to the old screen.

> Old page:
> Total number of images:
> 2
>
> Total size of images:
> 56.469 kb
>
> Minimum browser size without scrollbars:
> On Netscape 6 for RedHat Linux 6.2
> 608x501 including the "Menu Bar" and the "Navigation Toolbar"; the
two things most people would have showing.