[LON-CAPA-dev] interface bugs

Matthew Brian Hall lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:48:07 -0500 (EST)

I have begun addressing this problem, despite the lack of a bugzilla report :)

Gerd, it looks like imgmaps.html requires modification (although I can't for
the life of me find where this file is used).  There is a small modification to
be made to menu.html that I'll check in in a moment.  This change (dempty to
empty) broke the remote completely for me in NS4.7x.

The resizing of the navigator window is damn annoying and I'll work on
tracking that one down, too.  If it continues to be a problem for you, I
suggest buying a larger monitor :)  Once the problem is solved I will gladly
accept the larger monitor as payment.

In the mean time I'll be adding to my list of ways to hate javascript.

Matthew

> Filling
in for Guy: Bugzilla!