[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: loncapa.conf

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:03:00 -0500

Dear Guy:

Ahhh...... obvious concern now I think...

    elsif ($buildmode==4) {
	if ($existence=~/no$/) {
	    exit(3);
	}
        elsif ($cvstime>0) {
	    exit(2);
	}
	elsif ($existence=~/^no/) {
	    exit(1);
	}
        else {
	    exit(0);
	}
    }

Because your /etc/httpd/conf/loncapa.conf is newer than
CVS:loncom/loncapa.conf, the system assumes either that:
* the system administrator knows what he is doing and
  has changed the /etc/httpd/conf/loncapa.conf file
* or more likely, the loncapa.conf file has been created
  from the existing CVS source
  (the time difference is natural since target is installed
   after a source update and install)

It's pretty easy to change the logic of any of this...
Let me know if you have any recommendations or ideas.

Regards,
Scott

--
Scott Harrison -- Graduate Student