[LON-CAPA-dev] Viewing Student sequences/Access Servers

Mark Lucas lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:03:46 -0500 (EST)

(1) Is there any way to view a student's sequence (in our case
assignment4.page) as Course Coordinator?

(2) When setting up a second access server, load balancing is accomplished
     by .... ? Placing the server in the list spares.tab?

    How is the load at which the request is 'passed along' determined?

    How would I double my library server as an access server in a case of
    emergencies (ie., really high loads).

    I was seeing some peak loads in the >3 category for yesterday evening,
and there are some complaints about system access. On the order of 20-26
httpd children are kept alive most of the time.

					Thanks,

						 Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701