[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: [Lon-capa-msu] user roles page

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 17:22:45 -0500

The "LearningOnline" is the way it is ... one word with italics capitalized
"Online". Nishreen just needs to change the black writing on top of the background
- should be a Photoshop layer and very easy to change in a few seconds. The rest is
very nice.