[LON-CAPA-dev] Scripts to Automate Course Cloning and Accessibility/Enrollment Date Entry

Young, Joyce E young257 at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:55:17 EST 2015

We are currently using Lon-Capa on a small scale, but looking at ramping up the usage for the upcoming terms. As we scale up, the manual copying (cloning) of courses to the next term and entry of accessibility/enrollment dates will become cumbersome and a source of error. We are wondering if anyone has been successful with automating these functions through scripting? If so, would you be willing to provide assistance/advice to us regarding this automation?
                                                                                                                                                Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                Joyce

Joyce Young
Programmer/Analyst
ITAS - Student Systems Competency Center
Purdue University
3495 Kent Avenue, Suite 100
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Phone: (765) 427-6340