[LON-CAPA-dev] Issues with Grade Export from Lon-Capa since Upgrade (v2.11.0)

Young, Joyce E young257 at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:06:51 EDT 2015

We recently upgraded our Lon-Capa Dev environment to v2.11.0. We utilize a grade_export.pl script that pulls grades out of Lon-Capa and creates a .csv grade file for each CRN. We then import these grades files into our LMS.

I'm trying to test the grade export and it's not creating the grade .csv files. Nothing has changed except the upgrade. Has anyone else experienced issues with exporting grades after the upgrade? Any thoughts on changes that could potentially be affecting our script?

I would appreciate any insight.

                                                Thanks!

                                                                Joyce Young

Joyce Young
Programmer/Analyst
ITAS - Student Systems Competency Center
Purdue University
3495 Kent Avenue, Suite 100
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Phone: (765) 427-6340