[LON-CAPA-dev] Development cluster

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 27 22:50:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

A while back I tried to bring my development server back to life and clone chunks of
oucapa2, our production library server. It was behaving strangely and I never got
back to it.

I suddenly realized this morning that I was trying to clone a 64-bit machine to a 32-bit
machine.

Is there any reasonable way to do this? What files get mucked up in the 32 to 64 bit
transition? Is there a conversion that takes you backwards if I were to do a one-shot
partial cloning then run a format adjusting script?

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Lucas  email: lucasm at ohiou.edu<mailto:lucasm at ohiou.edu>
252D Clippinger Lab phone: (740)597-2984