[LON-CAPA-dev] Printing broken in CVS HEAD?

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:28:39 -0400

Hi,

Confirmed, I get the same thing.

However, we are currently busy getting 2.10 out the door. You could help us by looking into the log files and trying to debug where the problem is.

- Gerd.