[LON-CAPA-dev] Meeting Notes 03-02-2010
Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:49:27 -0400
Meeting Notes: March 2nd, 2010
Gerd - Conference in Dalhousie moved a week ahead
- GCI updated to use checkboxes for TF optionresponse
- gzip code re-implemented
A - CeBIT meeting + a second conference
- away till 3/14
Ed - printing -> disregards TeXwidth
A - chat with Ron about this
Stefan - remove remote control
- replace frameset with iframe for lonwrapper (issue with IE7).
A - remove remote control
A - Testing data2. (when is 2.9 fixed at real release).
John - Fan replacement in templite24 (sensor switch may now be bad)
- Transfer switches for s1, s2 and s3 (single power supply).
- Fix bug 6233, non-breaking page space tags stripped from outgoing
A - 2.9 testing
- clean up s10 disk hogs (- Spring Break: look at disk space on s10.
Stuart - GCI - print and clone content +/- roster when creating new
- New Survey Types:
- Anonymous Survey -- course personnel can not view both
identity of submitter and submission details.
- Anonymous Survey (with credit) -- same anonymity, but
submitter receives 'awarded' for submission.
- Survey (with credit) - submitter receives 'awarded' for
submission to survey.
- Y/N radio buttons for cloning in course requests (additional options
displayed/hidden depending on button state).
- redirect log-in page path specifable, exempt specifiable when DC
configures servers to redirect
/adm/login (e.g., to a Balancer server).
A - Co-owners
- printing bugs
- RPMs for new distros
- registration form for Dalhousie conference
- script -> update to 2.10 for physics.
Phil - WYSIWYG editor work
- Investigating use of TinyMCE as possible replacement for CKEditor.
- full control over accepted tags
A - special case parsing of HTML