[LON-CAPA-dev] Questions

Sean Wolf lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:55:39 -0700

--0016363107b37c286504643ed5a9

As far as I know there is now way to do it, but just to make sure:

1) After a student submits an answer, can the page load to a part further
down the page where the response section was, instead of at the top again?
2) Using CSS, I know how to hide the menubuttons, but can I have the just
the arrows to the different resources stay up but remove the rest? or
3) Can I have the menubuttons show up on the bottom of the page instead,
only after the student submits a question response, or
4) Can I set up a link to the next resource on my own?  Without having to
change the link everytime I publish a new version of the resource?

Thanks for considering any one of these questions.

--
Sean Wolf
2400 Ford St.

--0016363107b37c286504643ed5a9

As far as I know there is now way to do it, but just to make sure:<br><br>1=
) After a student submits an answer, can the page load to a part further do=
wn the page where the response section was, instead of at the top again?<br=

2) Using CSS, I know how to hide the menubuttons, but can I have the just t=
he arrows to the different resources stay up but remove the rest? or<br>3) =
Can I have the menubuttons show up on the bottom of the page instead, only =
after the student submits a question response, or<br>
4) Can I set up a link to the next resource on my own?=A0 Without having to=
 change the link everytime I publish a new version of the resource?<br><br>=
Thanks for considering any one of these questions.<br clear=3D"all"><br>-- =

--0016363107b37c286504643ed5a9--