[LON-CAPA-dev] Role suddenly not working - JMU

Peter Riegler lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 06 Feb 2009 08:34:30 +0100

Mark Lucas wrote:

> Hmmm ... did you try deleting the ID files
No. Don't know how to do that.
As for Stefan's comment: We also have a report where the role was not
accessible anymore after a cc uploaded a doc.
or was it even independent of