[LON-CAPA-dev] Role suddenly not working - JMU

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:40:35 -0500

Hi,

Could you please have the user login to another machine, like for
example s10.lite.msu.edu, and see if the session comes up correctly?
You'll need to change the "domain" field on the login screen.

- Gerd.