[LON-CAPA-dev] Role suddenly not working - JMU

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:12:39 -0500

Hi,

That is very odd, I don't think I have seen anything like it.

For now, I would suggest to delete his session file from

  /home/httpd/lonIDs

The filename should look something like this:

korte_123384667395981402_gerd_gerdl1.id

- at least that would clear out any weird state that his session might
be in.

- Gerd.