[LON-CAPA-dev] Catalog.pm missing

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:38:28 -0400

Hi,

We had the same trouble from East Lansing, I believe, and the issue
turned out to not be a missing Catalog.pm at all. Instead, I seem to
remember that there was a syntax error elsewhere in code that somebody
modified locally. The Apache "backtracer" is not the best, and the
error message was spurious.

Do a complete

cvs update -d -A
cd build