[LON-CAPA-dev] New Location for LON-CAPA CVS repository

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:24:37 +0200

On 22.10.2008, 12:48 -0400, Stuart Raeburn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As of October 22, 2008, LON-CAPA's CVS service has been migrated to
> new hardware and to a new OS. In addition, there have been some
> changes to the way user accounts operate on the new server.
>
> [...]
>
> Everyone will run the following command to update the repository
> location (all on one line):
>
> find . -name Root -exec perl -p -i -e
> "s/zaphod\.lite\.msu\.edu/source.lon-capa.org/" {}
> \;

Note 1:
Don't forget to add a white space after the "{}" and before the "\;" to
get this running.

Note 2/Question:
"cvs diff lon..." says:
Could not chdir to home directory /chroot/home/bisitz: No such file or
directory

But the actual diff command is executed as expected. So, I guess I don't
have to worry.

Stefan Bisitz