[LON-CAPA-dev] New Testing Release 2.6.99.0

Stuart Raeburn lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:14:50 -0400

Hon-Kie

Thanks for the feedback on 2.6.99.0.

Installation of the tetex-unicode rpm eliminates this error.
LONCAPA-prerequisites (1-12) includes the dependency on
textex-unicode, so updating LONCAPA-prerequisites should solve this
issue.  Note: 1-12 is still in the
install.loncapa.org/msu/testing/fedora/8/repo and not in the main
production respository so you need to modify yum.conf if yum is to use
it - see:

http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-dev/2008-July/001895.html

and

http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-dev/2007-November/001852.html