[LON-CAPA-dev] New Testing Release 2.6.99.0

H.K. Ng lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:39:30 -0400

I installed 2.6.99.0 on the development server and so far I ran into
one printing error (See message below.) -hk

! LaTeX Error: File `ucs.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or  to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:
! Emergency stop.

l.3 \usepackage
                [utf8x]{inputenc}^^M