[LON-CAPA-dev] Draft of 2.6.99.0 release announcement

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 03 Jul 2008 14:48:19 +0200

Hi Stuart,

Sounds good.

> Localization
> - New translations and improvements have been made for the German interface.

Do you like to add:
- New translations for Portuguese interface.
- Interface languages are now all UTF-8 encoded.
(I assume that these changes will be included in 2.6.99.0/2.7)
?

Stefan Bisitz