[LON-CAPA-dev] 4-22-08 meeting notes
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:57:38 -0400
SUMMARY OF MYSTERY BUGS:
Still a mystery:
- Neutrino bug: Still unknown causes
- Error 500: This can be masked and worked around
Maybe not a mystery:
- CAPA response: Swig error?
No longer mystery:
- Log-in screen in metadata: Caused by logging out while publishing
- Exam grading number shift: Caused by changing roles while grading.
Logging out while grading still needs to be tested.
- conference planning with Ray, discussion about conference accounts
- verified that log-in screen in metadata is caused by logging out while
- verified that exam number shift is caused by switching roles while grading
- Planned summer meetings: May 13 - August 26, 2:30 - 4:00 PM, 212 N Kedzie.
- test unit and numerical input some more
- teacher registration form
- clarify bug repots
- check-out answer display printout on data2
- attending MSU IT conference
- gathered research about outdated machines
- some install/sys-admin support
- ran LON-CAPA training at Frontiers workshop on Saturday. Went well.
- worked with student on PDF form printout and upload
- sentmail cache issues
- work on method to lock publication and grading to prevent two of the
- testing the regrade of one student
- propath updates: ls3 and statfile in lonnet
- worked on scantron.tab such that users are given scantron formats based
on which server the course is in, not which server they are logged in on
- more discussion on username changes
- hardware: autoloader fixes and improvments
- more work admin interface for registration
- worked on rtf/html testbank import
- self-enrollment token issue
- update course catalog such that some courses can be excluded
- create mechanism to display user enrollment history
- improve roles screen display when you don't have any roles
- investigate environment issues (publication and grading mystery bugs)
- campus source updates
- get rid of old MSU versions in scantron.tab
- finish last propath call in filelocation
- started testing the new entities.pm 1'st step
ensuring that LaTeX can do an error free processing of the output.
- In the process found/reported/fixed BZ 5961...that the existing
lonprintout.pm could produce invalid latex for some entities