[LON-CAPA-dev] How does formularesponse work

Peter Riegler lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 24 May 2007 10:02:48 +0200

Guy Albertelli II wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>

>>PS: Funny though that wrong responses are graded as correctly ...
>

> If I sample at x=2,y=2
>
> sin(x) == sin(y)
>
> Doesn't it?

Ehm, I think so.
Sorry, sometimes I need to be told twice.
I was still under the impression that code wise we have nested loops
here. But your statement
 >>>x,y@-3,-3,;2,2#4
 >>>
 >>>Will sample at x=-3,y=-3, and x=2,y=2
makes it clear that we have a single "loop"