[LON-CAPA-dev] Meeting Notes 5-10-2007
Stuart Peter Raeburn
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:58:40 -0400
Guy - bug 5260 fix BT attribute setting
A - 126.96.36.199 build
- cse101bot malfunction?
- look at bug 5248
- contact Mike Edwards re using uiuc dev server for training
- BT documentation updates
Rick - hierarchy rules for multiple download implemented
A - status indicator during multiple download
- look at Mark Lucas' implementation of multiple download
Felicia - Faculty seminars
- accounts for workshop -> uiuc dev server?
Reza - LaTeX for BT documentation
- created PNG images
- author manual truncating
A - More conversion to LaTeX
- inventory of blue link locations -> Felicia
Gerd - ALT (graphing) and CCLI (content development for physics for pre-med)
- clickers discussions
- bug 5248 statistics descriptions
A - paper submission to AJP (computer based instruction)
- proposal -> HP?
- new LON-CAPA course for summer?
Stuart - Faculty seminars
- COM bug fixes - notification no longer sent during blocking periods
- reply-to address different from the sender
- indicate that notification should include HTML tags
- collapsed critical and non-critical e-mails
- create new users during batch course creation - fix.
- no sending messages during blocked events
A - Round robin retirement
- Summer training registration site
- more bug fixing
Ron - hyphenation allowed in URIs
- printouts no longer go to wrong directories
- width & height switch in randomlable printout affected labels.
Meeting week of 5/21 set to Wednesday 5/23.