[LON-CAPA-dev] custom rights

lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:40:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

There seems to be something broken with custom rights files in 2.3.0.

I've got two people here unable to access cross domain boundaries, and I'm
curious whether it's something I've screwed up or if this is 2.3.0
problem.

We cannot access tipler 5e problems on the educog server from a course on
the ohiou domain.

A high school teacher cannot access one of our custom libraries from
the oucapahs/trimble domain.

I'd be curious if anyone else is having problems.

Mark
Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701