[LON-CAPA-dev] Icons?

lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:09:46 -0400 (EDT)

The key in other case will be having the mouseover text show up with
something coherent.

I, too, am a bit concerned that the icons will make some sense. At least
CHRT and STAT aren't too far from Chart and Statistics.

If this were stop, play, fastforward, I'd understand the icons. Here I'm a
little more concerned that they'll make less sense than now.

One complaint I've heard reiterated is that the buttons don't show up in
alphabetical order. They are grouped loosely by function, but people don't
see that.

Mark