[LON-CAPA-dev] Future Directions Meeting: Code Fragments
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:07:25 +0200
Guy Albertelli II wrote:
> Please send any feature requests to the lon-capa-dev list
Assessment of code fragments:
- students have to solve a code problem, e.g. "Write a Perl function
which delivers a random number between 1 and 100."
- students submit their code, e.g. a function
- LON-CAPA compiles and checks this code using test cases
- LON-CAPA provides feedback to students: code runs as expected or not
- authors can create code problems
- authors can specify test cases
- support for different programming languages as plug-ins: JAVA, C++,
Perl, SQL, ...