[LON-CAPA-dev] 4/25/2006

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 2 May 2006 16:46:19 -0400 (EDT)

4/25/2006

Stuart
 - UIUC -> IMS
 - SSO looks like is working
A- trying to catch up
 - course groups (parameter stuff for SPRS)
 - FIE paper check on
 - portfolio -> public access
 - try rebuilding SSO one more time to make sure it's all really working
   well

Gerd
 - Fargo talk/workshops
 - chatted with ND k12 about support
 - desire for some kind of podcasting -> want to be able to get files from
     - publish
     - portfolio
     - DOCS (not sure if we want this to be public)
 - some refactoring ish work on RSS and parm log
 - improved documentation of formula response sampling syntax
A- creation of okemos domain
 - RSS & podcasting
 - parm log -> activate link to push changes log to course blog

Ed
 - explain it to me -> sample scripts for the conference
 - practiced problem writing
 - meeting with some teachers at Okemos

Guy
 - Yeah! start_page/end_page done!
A- testing slots with sequences/problems
 - unproctored slots
 - BT -> Student Submission Reports
 - Possibly more CSS for data_table stuff
 - PGRD -> standardize CSS
 - make CSS handler

Felicia
 - tickets! Yeah!
 - sensitive data -> finding out what people do (not much it seems)
A- Tickets
 - meeting with Ed smith

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137