[LON-CAPA-dev] 8-1-2006 notes

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:35:43 -0400 (EDT)

8/1/06

Stuart
 - s10 -> latest and greatest? kernel
 - bullletin boards -> attachemnts really work when posting to new board
 - autoenrollment -> notification of automated adds and drops allow DCs to
                     be added
 - groups -> custom roles can be used in groups and automated add drop
 - breadcrumbs can support elment with non alpha characters
 - s10 -> samba issues
 - display of accessible portfolio files in a users about me page
A- display of accessible portfolio files in a users about me page
 - sles 10 -> trying to get install working
 - vacation
 - data no workie still

Gerd
 - fixed nsdl's lonsql (will need install when updated)
 - no longer trapped when click ing preview in search
 - more implict multiplication
A- type inlined in parm logs display
 - search -> res mis displays
 - new s10 should be on the way soon

Phil
 - user guide sent to felicia (should be last revision)
 - perl guide in the works
 - new algebra THEDUMP -> rearrange according to Michigan specs
 - update the THEDUMP website
 - continue to play with Ajax
A- algebra rearrange
 - perl guide
 - play with Ajax

Rick
 - new IP
 - display of versioned files showing under current one
A- getting the 'why created' info displayed for versioned portfiles

Felicia
 - algae stuff working
    - basic stuff done, meeting with her to look at Vuing the course
 - met with Sue
A- more time on documentation updates

Guy
 - 2.1.99.2