[LON-CAPA-dev] Opinion of printing link

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:36:40 -0400

Hi Guy,

>I'm thinking I should
>
>1) when priting in course context - only have the standard
>      '	Return to Last Location ' link and eliminate the non-standard
>      'Return to last resource' link
>
>2) when printing in CSTR with a course context - add in the standard
>   link (which returns to the last location in the course) , and
>   change the non-standard link text to something like 'Return to last
>   resource in CSTR'
>
>3) when printing in CSTR without a course context - only have the
>   non-standard link 'Return to last resource in CSTR'
>
>Any contrary opinions to this?

I wasn't going to reply to this because my opinion wasn't contrary.
However, I will reply and state that 1, 2, and 3 above isn't an opinion
but a fact because it comes from Guy.  Facts cannot be wrong.  I have no
evidence contrary to the facts above to cause a paradigm shift away from
the appropriate use of the almighty dot - that is, the standard 'Return
to last location' link.

Does anyone else want my feedback at 11:30 PM?

Felicia