[LON-CAPA-dev] apache 2 should now really work

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:49:10 -0400

Hi Guy,

On Apr 10, 2006, at 2:51 AM, Guy Albertelli II wrote:

> Honestly, it looks like a copy a paste from the book that I can't
> see a
> need for..?

Nope, definitely not. The one thing I do remember is that these lines
are connected with pain.

Now, the functionality that I originally implemented this for might
not exist anymore, or I might have been working around an Apache bug
that is gone by now - this was, after all, more than five years ago.

I don't necessarily claim that all three lines are indeed needed. But
something did not work right, and after banging my head for quite a
while, I glued in those lines, and it worked.

I am going to try out a few more scenarios.

- Gerd.