[LON-CAPA-dev] apache 2 should now really work

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 01:17:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Gerd,

Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
> But it doesn't work under Apache 1.3 anymore ...
>
> The first thing that crashes is loncommon.pm, the constant M_GET is  not
> recognized.

BTW do you remember why you added those two lines (the M_GET and 'GET'
ones)?

(Looks like those lines are from lonacc.pm rev 1.8 from 15 Sep 2000)

With The docs I have on those routines it isn't clear to me why you
be setting those values at that point in time.

If I need to keep them I'll have to bust them out into a seperate
lonacccommon.pm or such like. So loncommon.pm can continue to be
used...

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137