[LON-CAPA-dev] 2.1.3 - httpd failed

lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:55:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hon-Kie,

My understanding is something is mucked up with the yum updates. Several
of us had this issue when we updated at a certain point. My solution was
to copy httpd from another machine.

A more formal method would be to uninstall apache and reinstall it.

I made it through my yum updates and LC upgrade yesterday morning with no
problems.

Mark