[LON-CAPA-dev] RFC: XML for <imageresponse> rewrite

Guy Ashkenazi lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:26:36 +0200

> Additionally. the instructor might care about the angle alot, but
> length very little, and thus want to allow the user to draw a vector
> of artibtraryish length but with a fairly accurate angle. (or vice
> versa).

I'm very impressionable... I'm siding with Guy now :)
Questions like "draw a vector which represents a planet's velocity at
point A of its orbit" could benefit from a separation of the tolerance
for the angle and length.

Click position tolerance is better left to arrows and lines.

    Guy.