[LON-CAPA-dev] 2.0.2 pre announce

Stuart Peter Raeburn lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 05 Oct 2005 17:20:14 -0400

Hi Guy,

Suggested changes:
1) You will need to be running Fedora Core 2 or 3 or 4, RHEL ES 4, Suse 9.2
or 9.3, or SLES 9

2)
    If running SuSE, use you to update standard packages on your machine,
then use yast to (a) refresh your installation sources, and then (b) update
the LONCAPA-prerequisites package.
    If running RHEL, use up2date -u to update your machine.

Typos: everyone for everone in

 - assigning a grade to everyone in a class works again

Stuart