[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: [LON-CAPA-users] Mac and JME

Jim Maxka lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 25 May 2005 14:13:14 -0700

Yeah Guy -- I am not sure how apple implements the LiveConnect.  I have
previous jme problems that I tested today and get the same kind of
behavior, but I don't have a mac and my student assistant doesn't know
how to debug either the java or the javascript.  So, I have no idea how
to fix it right now.

Maybe this why apple's stock went up??

For jmol, would you try this page and tell me what you see:
/res/nau/jim/chm238/ch17-alcohols/naming.problem
This is not converted to jmol.js yet = uses <applet> tags.

Here is a jmol.js problem:
/res/nau/jim/chm235/ch4-conformation/butane.problem

thanks --