[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: [LON-CAPA-users] Mac and JME

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 25 May 2005 15:46:14 -0400 (EDT)

> Hi Guy,

> >> The above color page works out of the box without having to do any
> >> configurations on my 10.4 laptop.
> >>

> > Weird, so that page works fine, but the JME doesn't work?
> >
> > Can you test the JME stuff against s10?
>

> Just did. This is what I get when I press "Insert Answer" on FireFox:
>
> Error: document.applets.JME.jmeFile is not a function
> Source File: http://s10.lite.msu.edu/~kortemey/test/jmetest.problem
> Line: 1

Can you figure out what version of Java you have on this machine and
what version is being used?

(The only way I know of doing this is finding the Java Plugin settings
box (which I can only find by doing a search on the machine) and
turning the Java Console on. Then when a java applet loads it prints
to the Javaconsole the version being run)

I personally can't find where the heck the 1.31 runtime files sit on
the machines I have played with.
--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-2-6-