[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: [LON-CAPA-users] Mac and JME

Jim Maxka lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 25 May 2005 12:22:14 -0700

We are working on it here too.  This is where we are today:
JME opens in safari and IE not camino.
javascript is broken to different extents for each one.
For example opening Ertl's example with text boxes on the same page.
javascript is completely broken in IE  -- doesn't even write to text box.

In safari and camino, Ertl' example page is good but we can't write back
to the opener window.  So, doesn't work.

Jmol is messed up too.  We are working on this right now.