[LON-CAPA-dev] Searching

lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:08:50 -0400 (EDT)

Okay - I just duplicated that (simple search on "algebra") and got 383
matches.

I was under my author role.

As you state, I had about 4 show up in the first frame, but reload kicked
that up. Even without reloading, I got a message at top showing the 383
matches.

Previously, I got a message of 0 on other searches (as the message the
top).

With 'no role chosen' I got 2675. Can anyone give a quick explanation why
the difference? (2675: no role vs 383: author role)

Thanks,
Mark