[LON-CAPA-dev] 2.0 priorities

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:12:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mark,

> > Be nice but who can work on it?
> > - PARM improvements - Mark Lucas seems to be volunteering
> >

> Is there someone at MSU that could provide feedback and assistance on the
> MSU end on internals and coding style?

Yes, we have a recent fresh faced hirling, Guy Albertelli.

He will be coordinating all of the details and training external
developers.

You can contact him at guy@albertelli.com or find him on
irc.freenode.net channel #loncapa

Basic style rule of thumb:

man perlstyle

with the one exception that we want our elses cuddled

As for internals, basic concepts conveyed in the GUTs book are still
correct. As for specifics somethings might have changed.

Either way ask away here or chat on IRC or call guy at home
734-913-5506 (8a.m. to 5p.m. EST, outside of that check on irc if I'm
awake first)

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-