[LON-CAPA-dev] some 1.4 suggested priorities
Guy Albertelli II
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:39:08 -0500 (EST)
1) 'OR' for possible answers.
2) 'OR' for possible answers and give format so that coding can proceed.
3) '.explain' extension or equivalent
(If a resource points to a .explain file, one can, with special
permission, access a complete explanation (and worked out solution?)
that uses that person's particular variables)
Only possible if allowed by author of resource.
4) Moving resources and keeping metadata (needed for good houskeeping of
resources and libraries, before we have a real mess on our hands.
on should be able to 'move' a resources, This would automatically
obsolete the original one and remove it from one's directory)
5) Grade book based on CHRT with Grade Extrapolator using student imput.
6) Fix Clickable Gnuplot so that region (rectangle or polygon) can be
defined in Script
7) bug 3529 grade distribution for a sequence (Points, not correct 'parts')
8) Hiding or Not Hiding folders upon creation in DOCS
9) bug 3578 Basic course template(s) for training
10) bug 3625 have the character sizes in RandomLabel adjustable
(could use +1, +2 or -3 for increasing or decreasing from current
email@example.com LON-CAPA Developer 0-7-3-2-