[LON-CAPA-dev] 12-28-2005

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:33:57 -0500 (EST)

12/28/2005

Rick
 - nothing to report
A- start on instructor hand back of modified handed in files

Gerd
 - submitted revised physics teacher paper
 - working on revising american journal of physics paper
 - testing, so far looks good
A- Harvard conversion
 - conference registration links and announcement
 - starting class for next semester
 - buy more toys

Ed
 - played with camtasia for 'Explain it to me'
A- THEDUMP workshop

Stuart
 - Camtasia and Powerpoint -> flash movie
 - HW upgrade - backups slow?
 - conference reg page
 - cse101 -> 3 courses
A- yum update -> harvard l1
 - s8 -> SLES and add to cluster
 - Faculty seminar setting up (10.5-20ish signed up so far)
 - bug fixing
 - reverse proxy setup
 - poke s10 see if we can get the backup speed up
 - FIE paper stuff

Mark
 - chasing money might possibly be successful

Guy
 - 2.0.99.1
 - .0. -> BT
A- 2.1.0-> 4525 -> <formularesponse> incorrectly displaying correct answer
        -> lonchart fractional weights causing issues in the excel output
        -> stub routine in autoenroll.pm

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137