[LON-CAPA-dev] Version 1.2.1

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:15:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Hon-Kie,

> >- uploaded .txt files now get the buttons on the screen
>
> Did you include the scantron upload file - will go back to the scantron
> select page rather than grading menu? Also, preselects the just uploaded
> file.

No. As with any bugfix release I only include things that developers have
specifically requested to be in the next release and that I concur
with.

If you would like this fix in a subsequent release you will nee to
send me personally an email that says which version(s) of which
file(s) you would like included.

I will continue to be a hard ass about this in all future releases.

> (Is the above line referring to this?)

No, this line referes to uploading a .txt file to be included as
material in your course. (BUG#3428)

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-