[LON-CAPA-dev] Aspell

lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:40:13 -0500 (EST)

Yep, that's what I thought.

I'm in the sticky situation that I've been seeing all th crap about
poweredge 2650s with PERC 3/Di going around over the last year. Some
people where losing their motherboards when they switched to kernel 2.6.
I know Matthew said all went smoothly for you guys, but I'm a bit nervous.
This is for me to grapple with over December.

Later,
Mark