[LON-CAPA-dev] automatic enrollment

H. K. Ng lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:01:35 -0500

Hi Guy,

> > Question1: Where do I look for what happened? I checked the usual logs
> http
> > and lonnet.
>
>/home/httpd/perl/logs/autoenroll.log

I guess it never went to the point of writing into the log. The log file
does not exists. The message came from lonpopulate.pm and after the
following lines. It looks like it was not able to put the info into
environment??

   my $reply = &Apache::lonnet::put('environment',\%cenv,$dom,$crs);
   if ($reply !~ /^ok$/) {
        $response = "There was a problem processing your requested changes.
The automated enrollment settings for this course have been left
unchanged.<br/>";

Does the section number has to be in three digits?

Thanks,
-hk